Karate Thoughts Blog


Contents   /   Email  /   Atom  /   RSS  /  

1650+ Posts... and Counting

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year



Aloha and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I am sorry that I have not written for some time.  I became ill in November and was sick for almost a month with respiratory problems that were triggered by vog from the Big Island.  Then I became very busy with end of year work at my office.  Last of all, I was behind in Part 3 of my article about Shozen Sunabe, which I finished on Friday night.  So now I am healthy and caught up (for now).

My family photograph (above) was taken in July during my second son Charles' wedding.  My first two sons are married, and I have a three year old granddaughter from my first son, Christopher. I am teaching her about the solar system.

I wish you and your family and dojo a very Merry Christmas (belated), and a very Happy New Year.

Who knows what Karate discoveries will be made in 2013!

Respectfully,

Charles C. Goodin