Karate Thoughts Blog


Contents   /   Email  /   Atom  /   RSS  /  

1650+ Posts... and Counting

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving from Hawaii.

I am very thankful for my Sensei and fellow students in Karate, and for all my brothers and sisters in the martial arts around the world.

I am also very thankful for the people (many already in heaven) who have supported the Hawaii Karate Museum and our Hikari Dojo.

And I am thankful that Karate is an art that is always new, always interesting, always challenging, and always rewarding. After 37 years, I am still just scratching the very thick surface!

I will be 54 next week. As the years have gone by, I have also become more and more thankful for the health benefits of Karate.

Finally, thank you very much to the readers of this blog around the world. We certainly have shared many Karate thoughts! Hopefully there will be many more to come.

Respectfully,

Charles C. Goodin