Karate Thoughts Blog


Contents   /   Email  /   Atom  /   RSS  /  

1650+ Posts... and Counting

Bunkai Article Translation

My article, The Why of Bunkai: A Guide For Beginners, has been translated into Spanish. Please see:


The translation was done by Víctor López Bondía, with my permission. He was very polite to ask in advance and then let me know when the translation was posted.

I studied Spanish in high school and college, but did not do very well in it. It is very rewarding to see my article so expertly translated in Spanish.

I was just reading the translation. Cada Movimiento Tiene Muchos Significados. They certainly do!

I will let you in on a little secret. When I read my articles, it is almost as if someone else wrote them. I feel disconnected from them... now even more so in Spanish. I may write a lot, but it all comes down to one thing -- training.

Respectfully,

Charles C. Goodin