Karate Thoughts Blog


Contents   /   Email  /   Atom  /   RSS  /  

1650+ Posts... and Counting

This is a Story

I start my stories with "This is a story."

I do so to make clear that I am making the story up, not writing about someone I know. Nevertheless, people sometimes ask me if I am writing about them. I am not.

Some people ask how I make up these stories. It is interesting. I really do not make them up, at least not most of them. I will be doing my work or playing in the yard and I will see/hear the story start to unfold. It runs like a short movie. If I remember it, I will post it later that day. Too bad I forget some of them!

So I think that my subconscious makes these stories up, probably based on what I am experiencing in my Karate training, teaching and researching.

So for once, this is not a story.

Respectfully,

Charles C. Goodin