Karate Thoughts Blog


Contents   /   Email  /   Atom  /   RSS  /  

1650+ Posts... and Counting

Kenpo Karate Days... Long Ago

I have posted some high school photos of when I practiced Kenpo Karate and Tai Chi Chuan/Gung Fu uner Florentino S. Pancipanci at Hickam Air Force Base. My friend, Garrick Saito, had posted some photos at his Facebook page, and I decided to do so too. Some of the photos are the same as Garrick's, but some are different. The old photos were all taken by our friend and fellow student, Mike Schenaker. I believe you should be able to see the photos, even if you are not a Facebook member. Please see:


Man, when I was in high school, I really thought I understood Karate! I am grateful to my teachers for being so patient and forgiving!

Respectfully,

Charles C. Goodin