Karate Thoughts Blog


Contents   /   Email  /   Atom  /   RSS  /  

1650+ Posts... and Counting

Nakata Sensei's Guest Posts

I just posted a new guest post by my friend and senior, Sensei Pat Nakata. I invite you to read all of his guest posts:

I am very grateful to Nakata Sensei for taking the time to share his thoughts and experiences about Karate. Nakata Sensei learned from Chinbana Sensei, who learned from Itosu Sensei. Most of us are several generations (or more) removed from Itosu Sensei and his generation. Itosu Sensei is like Nakata Sensei's grandfather in Karate. Perhaps that is why Nakata Sensei's posts have such an "old Karate" feel.

Nakata Sensei's students are very fortunate, and I am fortunate to have him as my older brother in Karate.

I will ask Nakata Sensei to write more guest posts from time to time.

Respectfully,

Charles C. Goodin