Karate Thoughts Blog


Contents   /   Email  /   Atom  /   RSS  /  

1650+ Posts... and Counting

Lucky Student!

Last night as I was leaving our Karate class, I walked down the hall and peeked in to say goodnight to the Escrima Professor who also teaches on Monday evenings. He was teaching a single student who seemed to have just started training.

I mentioned to the student that he was so lucky! To be the only student in a class is a very rare treat and honor. Of course, the student probably did not understand this yet.

Some of my fondest memories in my martial arts training where the rare days when I had the good fortune to be the only student.

I have also had the extremely good fortune to have had the finest and most generous Sensei, mentors, and seniors. I could not be more lucky!

Respectfully,

Charles C. Goodin