Karate Thoughts Blog


Contents   /   Email  /   Atom  /   RSS  /  

1650+ Posts... and Counting

Karate Obstacle Course

On Saturday I discovered a very challenging obstacle course for Karate students and instructors. I went to Costco for my wife to pick up some food items she needed for Christmas week. Here is the challenge:

Run around Costco looking for things on a shopping list without getting hit by a shopping cart of hitting anyone else with your shopping cart!
I am serious. It is nearly impossible. People are everywhere and the bottom of the shopping carts seem to be designed to hit you right in the Achilles Tendon!

And there are so many things for sale. My wife knows where everything is, but I only know how to find electronics and tools.

But I shouldn't complain. At least I was lucky enough to find a parking space!

Respectfully,

Charles C. Goodin