Karate Thoughts Blog


Contents   /   Email  /   Atom  /   RSS  /  

1650+ Posts... and Counting

Submitting Karate Questions

If you would like to submit a question about Karate, to see what I might think about a subject, you are welcome to do so. I will most likely paraphrase the question and state the initials of the person who submits the question (to be safe). It would help if you state where you are from (city, state, country). I am sorry, but I cannot promise to answer all questions, but I will try to answer the ones I find particularly interesting.

I won't answer questions about who promoted who, who is the best, how you can get promoted, commercial issues, politics, etc.

Of course, I only know what I know and thoughtful people can disagree about things. If I don't know something, I will say that I don't.

But you are welcome to submit a question. You can email to me at:


Respectfully,

Charles C. Goodin