Karate Thoughts Blog


Contents   /   Email  /   Atom  /   RSS  /  

1650+ Posts... and Counting

Back From Okinawa

Aloha from Hawaii,

I returned home safely from Okinawa yesterday morning. I slept most of the day (the couple behind me on the plane were very sick and coughed the entire flight) and I am catching up with work today. As soon as I can I will begin to share my thoughts about my visit and training.

I will mention two things that changed since my first visit to Okinawa in 2002: Naha now has a very convenient and modern monorail system connecting the airport and Shuri; and my hotel (near the Asato monorail station) had a heated toilet seat -- now regular toilet seats feel so cold! Honolulu is considering a fixed rail transportation system. I hope that it is as nice as Naha's!

Respectfully,

Charles C. Goodin