Karate Thoughts Blog


Contents   /   Email  /   Atom  /   RSS  /  

1650+ Posts... and Counting

So Many Posts

The other day I received an email from a nice reader who said that she started Karate practice about a year ago and has read all of my posts to this blog. I was surprised. I never thought that anyone would read all the posts. My own relatives have not even done this.

Thank you very much to everyone who reads this blog and for the occassional questions. Next month (February 21st) will be the one year anniversary of the blog.

I will try to keep going, because as I have stated several times before, I wish that my own teachers had written more. So many of them have passed away and my own memory often fails. I also like the convenience of the blog format. Of course, when I was a young student, there was no internet or even PCs!

Thank you again.

Respectfully,

Charles C. Goodin