Karate Thoughts Blog


Contents   /   Email  /   Atom  /   RSS  /  

1650+ Posts... and Counting

Masami Teraoka

I am very fortunate to know a great artist, Masami Teraoka. Please visit his excellent website at:

http://www.masamiteraoka.com/

That website is also the entry point for the website of his wife, Lynda Hess, who is also a great artist. Both have a very insightful and expanded view of reality.

My Karate is not as good as Masami's artwork. I must still work at it!

As I posted earlier (My Skilled Friend), I feel that it is important to compare our abilities to any great artist, musician, scholar, etc. We should not limit ourselves to martial artists.

How did these great people become so great at what they do? And how can we, in our chosen medium of expression, do so?

Respectfully,

Charles C. Goodin